domingo, 22 de junio de 2008

Maybe, what is for...

Dreams...
pictures of unconscious memory.
This little child doesn't want to scream,
'cos the fear is to much to show,
'cos the struggle has been lost,
the throat is closed and the eyes are wide
as he sees everythin' that's in front of him
and everything that's in front of him it's as distant
as the truth behind open eyes.

Dreams...
Gifts from the one who's beyond it all.
This little girl it's on her knees
She can't see or hear what's across the lid.
As I wander through and thou
As I see her dying from starvation
The question always stay in front
prayin' to be answered,
Why, oh why?
Tell me lord when will I be over?
Gonna be this or the next?
Gonna be me or the previous?
This little girl can't see hear or feel,
but sometimes not even I can see whats in there.
She asked me, once before,
If you had one wish, one true desire,
and that dream comes true...
Wouldn't it kill you?
Could you really live without that dream?
Or you'll make yourself another impossible gold?
Just to see
Just to ease your mind,
Just to breath,
you need it,
you crave for it,
but you can't have it.
Life is sickening,
I'm disgusted,
I'm with pain.
But I can't see beyond.
Tomorrow seems so far...

0 comentarios:

Mmmm...

Una pregunta al publico cautivo que nunca observa... ¿Creen que la igualdad de condiciones se aplique a las fuertes emociones sentidas por un perro emotivo con ancias de gato o langosta?... Yo creo que si... Aunque las tildes nunca llegan al final de mi inconsiencia, pero la verdad es que no las quiero, las desecho y me enamoro de las comas, porque ellas sostienen la verdad de lo que leas, y ellas le dan sentido al universo, aunque todos sabemos que el universo no es mas que una combinacion de caracteres comenzando por la letra "u"...
Link to puscifer.com

¡NO SE QUE BUSCO!

Google
 

¿Cuantas veces puede un perro ser divido en masas subatomicas sin perder su escencia emotiva-racional?