miércoles, 4 de abril de 2007

As i walk trough the valley of the shadow and death...

As i walk trough this terrifying night, listening to the god helpless dogs crying out their only given name, i'm thinking i don't who am i anymore. The torments of this night, the reflections that i get when i'm working in me, i can't let them go...
Something that night was strange, something that i thought i've heard and seen before, but as i keep gettin' closer, closer to the "spot", closer to the absent of light, closer to that mad sensation, the reminecens of a life i was so sure of havin' was just getting near the end, but i don't know, and probably never will, how they manage to get it all lost and screw over so many times as they did...
The night was young and clear, the light of all those light post was almost as new as the growing pain that the lack of the one was giving me, but i had to go on, i had to let it all slip away from me, 'cos i wasn't able to realize that my pain was self inflicted.
I'm just about to turn the corner, to cross and left behind the infected truth that it lies with my lies, but i don't really know if that is true, i just know i wanted to left it behind. The first step into the new street was the first look into the abismal insanity that i was about to find. But it was closer than i think, just a couple of thousand yards across the night.
But then, earlier than i expected, i saw her, She, so beatiuful, so radiant, she alone could make everyone turn into slaves only with a smile, the most incredible smile i have ever seen, amazing. There she was, sittin' on the side of the road, looking so sad, so alone, all i wanted to do was kiss her and hold her in my arms, i don't know... But i couldn't look straight at her, i'm so ashamed.
So i walk through her, never opening my eyes, just walk to my destiny, to the blackness that's only in that place not far from my eyes.
When i pass in front of her, the unbelievable soul call my name, when i heard it for the second time i freeze, i stopped my thinking, i just broke into tears, bend my kness and fall into the ground, my hands cover my eyes, i don't want her to see me that way, i'm so afraid, i'm shakin, i'm cold and i'm alone, but i feel her, i feel the smell, and i felt the gentle touch of her hand caressing my back stopping my tears, catching them on the air, time stood the same for ever. No more i was the abnormal matter i was, for the seconds that she move her hand from my middle back to my neck, i was complet, at calm, relaxed and glad.
She told me the truth, years later, of how she was waiting for me in the same stop for eons, and as time passed her by, she was becoming more and more sure that she'll find me, but i've never thought i'll find her.
Never the less, the nothing was calling me, i can't keep delaying it no more, it drags me to it, i don't know how. All the little children that were playin' in that street, late as it was that night, all of them try to hold me, telling me to go back, telling me how you were cryin', telling me how i was cryin', bleeding and lost in my self, but i wasn't me anymore, i couldn't move, i was being moved, i wish i've known this before, but all i could think at that moment was the light and how it disappears everytime a take a step, and it shows it self everytime i scream.
I remember how i screamed, how i tear my self appart knowing that she was still behind me, dying alone, but this was something i had to do, i hate my self and i have to make the last meters into the sun...
Here i am, so long i don't remember, in the same spot, under the same light post, the one that never when off since i've been here...
Late that night, when every kid in the neighborhood was turning to their homes to get the so precious sleep, mothers telling them tales of young cannibal forces, the lonely girls prayin' their solitud away and brother holding them self strong in their arms, they all heard the screaming cry that yelled "Watch me vanish into thin air!"...

1 comentarios:

. dijo...

Pain...is self chosen...

Mmmm...

Una pregunta al publico cautivo que nunca observa... ¿Creen que la igualdad de condiciones se aplique a las fuertes emociones sentidas por un perro emotivo con ancias de gato o langosta?... Yo creo que si... Aunque las tildes nunca llegan al final de mi inconsiencia, pero la verdad es que no las quiero, las desecho y me enamoro de las comas, porque ellas sostienen la verdad de lo que leas, y ellas le dan sentido al universo, aunque todos sabemos que el universo no es mas que una combinacion de caracteres comenzando por la letra "u"...
Link to puscifer.com

¡NO SE QUE BUSCO!

Google
 

¿Cuantas veces puede un perro ser divido en masas subatomicas sin perder su escencia emotiva-racional?